Social Media Summit attracts attendees from across a wide range of roles and sectors.
They are marketing managers and strategists, social media managers, entrepreneurs, owners and senior management. The do-ers are here, as are the decision makers. All share a desire to make a real difference in meeting their business goals by using Social Media effectively.
Senior executives and marketing communication professionals from both the client and agency communities across industries.
- Business Owners
- Marketing Directors
- Brand Directors
- Creative Agencies
- Media Agencies
- Digital Agencies
- PR Agencies
- Heads of Digital/Social
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Social Media Managers
- Community Managers
- Content Marketers
- Social Advertising Managers
- In-house PR
- Customer Service
- Corporate Affairs Professionals
Partners of the event will receive the following benefits:
- Conference Delegate Passes (gold, silver & bronze package)
- Company Logo, Profile and Web link featured on event website (gold, silver & bronze package)
- Company Logo & Profile included in all pre-event Marketing / PR / Social Media* (gold & silver package)
- Opportunity to present a workshop (gold package)
- Opportunity to sponsor a bespoke networking event (gold package)
“Social Media Summit 2017 is going to be great, the content is going to be amazing but the real thing is the networking opportunities, the people you meet both your colleagues and the speakers coming from around the world who are more than happy to engage, want to meet you, want to share with you. The content you’ll use on a daily basis; the relationships you’ll use for the rest of your life.”
Steve Dotto, Canada's favourite geek, social broadcaster with 150,000 Youtube subscribers, speaker at Social Media Summit 2016
Get In Touch
Becoming a Sponsor or Exhibitor
If you are interested in becoming a Partner at this year’s event please contact email@example.com
Fill out the form below and we will get in touch within the next 24 hours.